Few aspects of construction are more susceptible to cost overruns and schedule delays than earthwork and foundations. It is vital to have a trusted partner to help you identify and manage the subsurface issues most likely to impact your project.
Experienced builders, designers and owners routinely involve Bowser-Morner early in the planning and design of projects to gain:
- Early review of earthwork and subsurface issues likely to impact the project,
- Lower overall project costs due to better subsurface investigation and laboratory scopes that allow for better identification and analysis of key concerns,
- Practical recommendations for foundation and pavement systems to limit unforeseeable expenses,
- Improved schedule compliance through the use of soil stabilization technologies to avoid unanticipated delays,
- Insight gathered from our comprehensive soil boring database and lessons learned from thousands of projects in the Midwest over the past 45 years.
Whether your project involves a new site, an expansion of an existing facility, or an investigation of the failure of a foundation or pavement system, you can count on Bowser-Morner’s talented team of geotechnical engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, and civil engineers to assist you.