Bowser-Morner laboratories are fully vetted, certified, and accredited by the major organizations governing our industry and validated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and several state departments of transportation. So you can feel confident we have the expertise and capabilities to handle your laboratory testing needs.
- Construction Materials Testing Laboratory Accreditation—AASHTO ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
Visit the AASHTO/AMRL website to learn more about the AASHTO ISO/IEC 17025 Scope of Accreditation for each facility.
- Laboratory Accreditation Bureau— L-A-B ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited (Testing & Calibration Services)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Validated
Radon Accreditations and Licenses
- The National Radon Safety Board—Accredited Radon Chamber
- National Radon Proficiency Program—Performance Test Chamber Certification
- IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety License
- Sun Nuclear Corporation - Certificate of Authorization
Transportation Services Qualifications
Ohio Department of Transportation Prequalifications
- Geotechnical Engineering Services
- Geotechnical Testing Laboratory
- Geotechnical Field Exploration
- Geotechnical Drilling Inspection
- ESA Screening
- Phase I ESA and Phase II ESA
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Prequalifications:
- Geotechnical Drilling
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnical Laboratory Testing
To find out more about our approvals, certifications, and accreditations, please click the links below. Or contact us for additional information.