Whether you are buying or selling manufacturing materials, the independent, accredited chemical testing offered by Bowser-Morner validates the quality and the chemical makeup of alloys, ores, slags, plastics, petroleum products, and more.
General and special chemistry services for a broad range of samples.
The Bowser-Morner Analytical Chemistry Laboratory provides quantitative, semi-quantitative, and physical testing on metallic and mineralogical samples, as well as oil, rubber, plastic, and elastomers. Our lab is also equipped to offer special chemistry services to evaluate and determine causes of failure and/or contamination within plastics, paints, elastomers, oils, and other lubricants.
Peace of mind through accurate results.
The Bowser-Morner Analytical Chemistry Laboratory focuses on proven analytical methods, adherence to ASTM and other test standards, and a commitment to accurate, timely results in order to deliver chemical analysis you can trust.
We rely on current technologies and instrumentation including:
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Glow Discharge Spectroscopy (GDS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy (ICP)
- Xray Fluorescence Spectroscopy (XRF)
- Leco Carbon/Sulfur Analyzer
- UV/ VIS Spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer Titration
- Auto Titrator
Our test results and expert analysis arm you with critical information for making strategic materials decisions.
Chemical analysis services include:
- Materials characterization
- Chemical identification of unknown materials
- Identification of contaminants
- Cleanliness testing and reporting
- Corrosion studies to determine corrosion resistance and the causes and impact of corrosion